Sometimes I just think I was not meant to date or get together with anyone, that I am just gonna be alone my whole life, and that's okay. I am not cut out for that sort of thing. I am super awkward and I overthink situations to much. I stress about stuff and I feel if I never try to date, I will just be happier in life. The people I like never like me back, and I never like the people that like me, so it never works out, and I just want to give up all together. Although I may get lonely at times, I rather stay this way instead of getting involved with someone and getting hurt and being confused.
I'm so confused right now. I met someone that is really cool, but I don't know if I just may like them as a friend or more than that. I kinda feel like I should give them a chance so we can get to know each other, but I kinda feel like it is not worth getting invested over.
I'm so over this. This is hard, but for once in my life, I think I am gonna say yes. Even if this doesn't go anywhere and I end up only liking them as a friend, at least I learn from my experiences and find out what my true feelings are. Feelings are complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment